We recommend Speedy PC Pro
Often, the word ‘Pro’ is associated with programs designed for expert computer users. This isn’t the case with Speedy PC Pro. Just like the original version, Pro features a friendly interface and easy, one-click tools which allow even the most novice computer user to take advantage of the program’s benefits. Put simply, speeding up your PC has never been easier.
Top Features :
- Fixes common errors with one click
- Boosts speed and performance
- Contains premium optimization tools
PC Cleaner Pro is so much more than just a registry cleaner. It’s also a powerful antivirus program and an all-around computer optimizer. Loaded with extra features and packed full of performance-shredding effectiveness, PC Cleaner Pro is one of the best products on the market today. Here’s our PC Cleaner Pro review.
Top Features :
- Fix errors, freezes and crashes
- Clean, repair and optimize the Windows registry
- Safely and efficiently fix your PC's problems
- Boost your PC's performance by removing invalid registry entries.
- Automatic registry backup to safe guard your PC
Finding a good registry cleaner has never been more important. As you may or may not know, the Windows Registry is one of the most important parts of your PC, and it contains essential configuration data about every single program on your computer. Do you think keeping your registry clean is important? You bet! Today, we’re looking at a registry cleaner called RegCure. As one of the leading programs on the market, we wanted to see if it truly lived up to the hype after independent testing. With that in mind, here’s our RegCure review.
A Windows based computer can run into many problems during its lifetime. Many of the factors which cause these problems can come from the user and how he uses the computer, such as poor maintenance both in terms of hardware and in software installed on the operating system. Poor maintenance can lead to big problems, and has been true since machines and digital computing devices which require user input were invented.
As a software partner with both Intel and Microsoft, special care has been taken to optimize this handy program for systems running on Intel hardware and a Microsoft Windows operating system. Each and every aspect of your computer’s upkeep and security can be kept track of and repaired should a problem be detected with the PC Health Advisor.
Top Features :
- Full Scan of Your System
- Registry Cleaner
- Detection of the presence of malware
- Process Manager that is very active
- Manage startups easily
- Scan for privacy settings
The Registry Booster offers easy to use registry maintenance tools made to clean the registry of your Windows operating system, effectively optimizing and speeding up your computer. The Registry Booster is compatible with users who operate on Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 systems as they can all run into problems with the registry just as badly as another.
When lined up against some of the leading registry cleaners in the industry, FixCleaner holds its own. In terms of improving the performance of your PC in a wide variety of ways, it’s a very powerful product, and users will easily be impressed by both the number of maintenance features and the phenomenal usability.
Top Features :
- Certified by industry experts
- Loaded with features
- 24/7 online support
- Free trial and money back guarantee
In the long run, the Windows registry may become corrupted because of constant use and as the number of files that are stored grow. When this develops, it may become inefficient and unable to effectively store all the necessary data. This may lead to errors that may translate to more serious problems with regards to the computer system. Putting this factor into consideration, it can be said that having a reliable registry cleaner like Regcure will ensure that every file that is complementary to adware, spyware, and other unnecessary procedures will be immediately eliminated upon detection.
Whether your PC is suffering from hundreds of different error messages, or you’re just looking to squeeze out some extra performance, Speedy PC can help. With top-of-the-line registry cleaner software and a commitment to customer satisfaction, Speedy PC will be the only computer optimizing tool you ever need to buy – it’s that good.
With that in mind, PC Speed Maximizer is clearly in the elite class of computer optimizing tools. With amazing functionality and a commitment to a quality customer experience, the team behind PC Speed Maximizer has put a lot of work into their product – and it shows. For all of these reasons (and more), we highly recommend it to anybody looking to clean up problems on their PC, or for anybody interested in a quick and easy performance boost. Check out the trial today to find out what all the hype is about. You won’t regret it.
Best Registry Cleaner Reviews
It has never been more important to use a top registry cleaner. Since many users still don't clean their registry on a regular basis, viruses are starting to target that area of the computer, leading to slowdowns, crashes, and other serious problems.
Of course, registry cleaners are important even if you're not worried about malware. Since the registry contains hundreds of thousands of entries about each and every program on your computer, it will eventually become overcrowded. To make matters worse, even when you uninstall a program, your registry may continue to store entries about that program for a long time.
If you don't clean your registry on a regular basis, it puts undue strain on your hard drive, shortening the life of your computer and putting your valuable files at risk of a hardware failure. It can also cause other programs – like your internet browser or Microsoft Office applications – to run slower than they normally would.
For all of these reasons, finding the best registry cleaner is very important. Today, we're going to teach you everything you need to know about finding registry cleaners with the right blend of good value, award-winning effectiveness, and an overall commitment to quality. Before reading through the registry cleaner reviews listed above, it's important to understand what we base our ratings on.
What's the difference between good and bad registry cleaners?
If you're going to purchase a registry cleaner, then you need to know what distinguishes a bad registry cleaner from a top registry cleaner. Here are just a few of the things to look for in our registry cleaner reviews:
- Price: Price is the number one indicator of quality, and that fundamental lesson rings true in registry cleaner reviews as well. In general, free registry cleaners are not very effective. After all, nobody gives a valuable program away for free without expecting something in return, and many of these programs will install malicious software onto your computer, or will bombard you with bogus error messages that claim you have to pay $60 to fully clean your computer. Fortunately, top registry cleaners aren't very expensive, and can be found for anywhere from $15 to $40.
- Registry cleaning effectiveness: Obviously, the more error messages and entries that the registry cleaner removes from your computer, the more effective it is. We grade all of the above programs based on how efficient they are at removing registry errors from your PC. Of course, some programs also find false positives (ordinary files that it sees as an error), and it's important to choose a program that limits this activity as much as possible. When you use a top registry cleaner, you can rest assured that it removes more than 99% of all threats in your Windows Registry.
- Speed: The ultimate goal of using a registry cleaner is to make your PC as fast as it was on the day you bought it (if not faster). With that in mind, you don't want to choose a registry cleaner that hogs your system resources and slows down your computer. Instead, you want a program that has a lightweight install, easy performance requirements, and no negative impact on the speed of your system. Top registry cleaners do all of these things.
- User friendliness: We're not all computer geeks, and some registry cleaners are easier to use than others. In general, we find that the easier a registry cleaner is to use, the better it is at eliminating malicious registry entries. When a company puts the time into developing an attractive, easy-to-use interface, the program beneath is usually quite powerful. To ensure that you choose the top registry cleaner, we also look at its support options, warranties, and other guarantees of quality.
- Privacy settings: When you use a registry cleaner, you want your information to be kept private. Many viruses target personal information you have saved on your computer, and a lot of that information can be found in the Windows Registry. So, when you use a top registry cleaner, you want it to eliminate these viruses and bogus registry entries in order to ensure that your privacy is as protected as possible. With hackers getting smarter every day, you need a registry cleaner that can keep up.
- Extra features: Today's top registry cleaners come packed with all sorts of extra features. Tools like an internet optimizer or a disk defragmenter can be very useful, and will vastly enhance the value of any registry cleaner software. For that reason, we take into account all of these extra feature in our registry cleaner reviews.
- Updates and support: The top register cleaner software developers will offer frequent updates and support to all of their customers. This helps you stay on top of the latest malware threats and keeps your registry performing at the highest level of performance. Put simply, the more updates a top registry cleaner has, the more effective it will be at speeding up your PC.
We take all of the above factors into consideration with our registry cleaner reviews. This helps you get a better overall picture of the registry cleaner market, and it helps us show you which programs offer the best value.
Look through our registry cleaner ratings to get a better idea of how a registry cleaner can improve the performance of your PC. By finding a program with the perfect mixture of registry cleaning effectiveness, customer support, and usability, you can turn any PC into a fast, healthy, performance-shredding machine.